Today I serviced a job in Carlsbad where homeowners installed a ceiling fan by themselves. It was a job that should have not been a DIY. The work was unsafe and cost the homeowners more in the long run. Installing a ceiling fan requires expert installation due to electrical wiring and ceiling fan box (mount) as well as making sure the ceiling fan is suited for your home. A couple questions to consider before trying to DIY a project like this are:
- Do I want a direct ceiling fan that mounts or one that hangs?
- Do I need a down rod, and if so how long?
- What size ceiling fan do I need for my room?
- Do I want to have a fan with a light or without?
- What color do I want?
- Is it going to be hot wired, be on a switch, or Remote operated?
Feel free to contact us for a free quote at 760-388-7654.
Find us at www.rapidrepairhandyman.com
Follow us on:
Servicing All North San Diego County ;